Thursday 19 May 2011

On the Plane to Wellington













On the morning of Thursday 18th of May I woke up at 3:30am and couldn't get back to sleep. I was extremely excited, because all of the ambassadors(Chante, Rita, Vivienne, Darius, Waata, Kingston and Crusader and I) were going to Wellington to present at Te Papa.


When we were boarding the plane, after our nice muffin and drink in the koru lounge, everyone was talking to their friends, luckily the pilot waited for us to get on. It took a while to get to our seats, because they were all the way at the back, but we got there. It was so cool that we got to use our netbooks on the plane so that kept us entertained for the ride.
Sorry I don't have a movie for you yet.

1 comment:

  1. I am so looking forward to seeing those movies.
    You must all be feeling very tired today after your big Wellington adventure.

    ReplyDelete