Wednesday 9 March 2011

Cricket


The sun was shining, and I was really happy that it was because I love cricket. As room 17 walked on to the field, we saw a long line of wickets waiting for us. I was really excited!

Our first practise drill showed that I could hit the ball, I just couldn’t aim.We had to try and get the ball off the stump and in between the cones. My group was Ashleigh, Ahsin and Logan. Everyone got a turn at batting,fielding and being the wicket-keeper. It was lots of fun!


Finally we got to play a game. My team was fielding first, but I don’t really like being in the fielding team because I’m not the best catcher. One time the ball came my way, but when I looked up to catch the ball, the sun was really bright and I couldn’t see it, so it was really hard to see the ball. So unfortunately I didn't catch the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment