Tuesday 27 September 2011

Duffy books







































Pt. England is very lucky because a group of people called the Bucklands Beach Lions Club, gives us two free books every term. They raise money to buy the books and then we have a special Duffy hero assembly to get them and thank the people that gave them to us. For a special treat, at every assembly we have there is a kind of celebrity. This time we had Alison Quigan, who you probably know as Evon on Shortland Street. She told us about how she not only acts, but also directs, produces and writes. The two awesome books that I got are called EJ12: In The Dark and Accidentally Fabulous. Hopefully you can hear about them in my next podcasts. I would just like to say a massive thank you to the Bucklands Beach Lions Club.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Litia,
    I really like your story it felt like I was there even doe I was but you are really good at describing what was happening there and that I will come and visit your blog again for your next podcast about EJ12, I am really interested into that book.

    ReplyDelete