Friday 9 December 2011

My Last Prizegiving

This prizegiving was my last at Pt. England school, and it wasn't bad at all. I got a prize for excellence in movie production, being a school ambassador, team spirit for netball, being a presenter for the school news, getting high distinction in writing and I won 1st academic. When I got the prizes I got a lolly lei each time, but I also got two really awesome presents. For being a school ambassador I got a really cool purple laptop bag, and for being a school presenter I got some really cool headphones. I love them because they are so nice and soft. I had a great time at prizegiving and the next time I come back to one of these I will be sitting in the seats.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tia,
    Well done my girl we are so proud of all that you have achieved at Pt England since you have been there. You've had amazing teachers and lots of other people helping you out along the way!
    It will be quite strange sitting in the audience next time won't it?!
    I hope you can find a photo to add to this...
    Luv u
    Mum x x

    ReplyDelete