Wednesday 8 June 2011

A Podcast Coming soon!!


Guess what? I have a new podcast for you, called No half measures, that has been recorded, taken photos for and is being edited right now. But there is something a little bit different about this podcast and lots of other peoples podcasts. We chose a part of our book that we wanted to animate. I picked a bit where the main character is stuck in a cage but then picks apart the wires and sets himself free and his new, and very special, friends. Does it sound interesting already? Well if it does make sure you keep your eyes peeled for the full podcast. I will have it on my blog soon, and if it's not there then go to the KPE blog.

Here is my animation.


1 comment:

  1. Hello there Litia,

    I really enjoyed your writing and your animation. It is really great and I know that I cant draw like you. Once again really good work. Keep it up.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete