Tuesday 7 December 2010

2010 Year 5 Reflection

What have you enjoyed this year?

I really enjoyed camp because I thought it was pretty cool how on the first day we were out of the school grounds and we went to skateland, ten pin bowling and rock climbing. Then on the second day we stayed near school and did orienteering, kayaking and camp cooking.

What have you enjoyed learning the most?

I enjoyed learning about Mighty Mariners. I got to learn about lots of
interesting and brave people from very long ago. But what made this topic even more interesting was that there were still some mariners, like Jesse Martin and Jessica Watson, that weren’t from thousands of years ago. They were just from a couple of years ago so that was fun.

Which things would you have liked to have done more of?

I would have liked to have done a lot more art because I love to draw and paint. Plus I’m sure that everyone else would probably want to do more art as well.

Which things do you think you could have worked harder at?

I definitely could have worked a lot harder at my writing. This subject is one that lots of people struggle with and I want to get really good at it.

What were some of your best memories from this year?

My best memories are from our trips to One Tree hill and the Maritime Museum. Those trips were really fun because we got to learn more about our topic out of school and show what we had already learnt.

What goal or goals have you got set for next year?

My goal is to get much, much better at my writing so I can be the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment